Stay up-to-date on our latest developments
Oxurion NV – COVID-19 Statement
28 Mar 2020
- Phase 2 study THR-149 in Diabetic Macular Edema (DME): start of study delayed until COVID-19 related safety considerations allow. Preparation work to continue as planned.
- Phase 2 study THR-687 in Diabetic Macular Edema (DME): preparations to start study in Q1 2021. Currently no change.
- Phase 1/2a study TB-403 in medulloblastoma (Oncurious): study recruiting.
Company does not expect COVID-19 to impact current cash management guidance as communicated in its FY19 Business Update (March 12, 2020)